11.13.2007

That's Puzzling!

For Anderson's bday he got a 'Cars' puzzle. He LOVES it! After a few sessions with either Mark or I helping him, I've been so impressed at how much he can do on his own. It's funny, one time he'll do the puzzle practically by himself, the next time he might require more help. The last time, he did it completely by himself. I'm so proud (can't you tell!!!). I bought him another puzzle - this one's Diego and Santa will be bringing him another one for Christmas. I'm digging puzzles!!

the proud moment of puzzle completion 'all by himself'!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Very Cool - Way to go Anderson. I love watching them put puzzles together by themselves - it is such a big step and really makes them look grown up.

anthonyandbeth said...

yeah Anderson! Harrison always loved those puzzles! It is so fun to see them realize they can do it all by themselves! :)

Katy said...

We're big fans of them over here too!! :) Jacob has that same one and he LOVES it!!! (Although Sally is always the last one to get completed!)