11.27.2007

Pickin' and Hangin'

Trees and Lights, that is.


Trees: We headed out Sunday nite to pick the Judd family Christmas tree - somewhat anti-climatic as Carter was screaming on the way to get the tree... and I'm like 'let's just grab the tree and go!' We looked at several trees and once we received Anderson's 'seal of approval', we were off! Of course we got home, put the naked tree up and realized we didn't really feel like decorating it just yet.....



In the afternoon, Mark spent quite a bit of time putting up the lights in the yard. He really gets into it and I'm always fearful that he is going to fall & break his neck. If you know Mark & his sarcasm, he always says as he's putting up the lights 'if I die, tell the boys I did it for them', oh brother, Mark!! This year, Anderson 'helped' - just another neck to worry about!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Good for Mark - take one for the team!!! It's so much more fun to decorate when you have little boys cheering you on!! :) Last year David did the roof for the first time, and I sat outside the whole time and watched...I was so nervous he'd fall off and strangle himself in Christmas lights. This year I stayed inside - no worries! :)

Jen said...

That Mark - He always has such fun with those tree lights. Next year, I bet little A will be making his way up the tree.

anthonyandbeth said...

look at mark go! i'll have to show this to Anthony! the lights look GREAT! i just LOVE CHRISTMAS! :)