11.03.2007

Gummy Grins

We took the boys this a.m. to try to get some pictures of them before Carter has a full mouth full of teeth (yes, he's cutting 2 teeth as we speak). I just love gummy grins, so I wanted to get some pics before they were all the way out. Also, we didn't have much going on this Saturday morning (1st time in forever) so it was a good time to go and have Daddy's help. Carter did great - smiling away - the greatest little model. Big brother Anderson - UGH. Couldn't smile or wouldn't smile, not sure. Check 'em out. (Carter = 5months)



6 comments:

Jen said...

I love the totally naked one, but how did ya'll pull that off without soaking everything? He's got the best "gummi grin" and he showed it off perfectly.

anthonyandbeth said...

i love these! especially the last one! he is adorable! smart move...you'll cherish these pictures for sure! :)

Natalie said...

Look at that beautiful baby!!!! I LOVE these pictures!!!

Andy and Jen said...

What great smiles!

Katy said...

Gotta love that happy little boy!!! What cute pictures - I'm agreeing...I love the naked flying baby picture!!!! (And I feel your pain - once you add the 2nd child to the mix, picture taking becomes NEAR impossible!!! )

anthonyandbeth said...

I can't believe the nudity! This had to be Mark's idea!
Anthony W