11.16.2007

Night Terrors

If I told you I hadn't slept well the last couple of nights, you might think - yep, she's got a 5 month old, but no no no - the 3 year old is the culprit! Last nite Mark & I think that Anderson had night terrors. Very scary. He's had them before, but its probably been close to a year the last incident. We were up with him 3 times last nite and he seemed possessed. I contemplated taking him to the ER, but then he seemed to 'come back'. Please pray for our little man that he would get peaceful rest tonite and nites to come. Its so hard seeing your child struggle with something like that. Sweet dreams .... (hopefully).

5 comments:

Jen said...

Poor thing - I know that must scare him so much. We'll pray for restful sleep for all of you.

Natalie said...

Poor little guy. I went through this with Greyson...My prayers are with you.

Katy said...

Josiah had this a few times too - they just shoot straight up in bed, and are crying so hard...but they're not even totally awake. Hang in there. Try to stick to your normal bedtime routine and pray him through it.

Andy and Jen said...

We'll be praying for you. We get them at our house too, so I definitely understand.

dandsratz said...

Heather, we will definetely be praying! Alexander had them really bad too!! ...sounds crazy, but several nights it got so bad that Dave & I stood at the end of his bed and prayed over him as he went to sleep, and prayed that the Lord would protect his little mind and keep the bad things out as he slept. It breaks your heart, doesn't it. I will TOTALLY be praying!!! That precious Anderson!!!