9.24.2007

Brownie time!!

Mark LOVES brownies. Brownies are one of the things that Mark cannot say 'no' to. Oh, and if you plan on offering brownies to Mark, you better have more than 1!! This man cannot get enough of them. He's been known to have 4 in one sitting, and who knows how many in the course of a single day! Anyway, I think he's trying to instill the same love in Anderson (not hard to do), but they decided to make brownies together. The brownies turned out delicious, and they had a 'finger-licking' (or spoon) good time!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I think I've witnessed Mark eat a half a pan of brownies! I truly don't know anyone that loves them more - but maybe Anderson will challenge him in that one day. Yummo!

Katy said...

I mean really - what's there not to love????

Natalie said...

YUMMY! This is just too cute:)

dandsratz said...

HEATHER--THIS IS A TERRIBLE BLOG!! :) Now I'm going to have to go downstairs, and make some brownies...I can't resist...TOO GOOD!!! :) We like to raw dough of them!! :)