3.23.2009

Think pink - CBF 09

Cherry Blossom Festival that is - lovingly referred to as 'CBF' by my crazy hubby. We headed south to Macon for the annual festival - it's a fun time - all of Macon is abloom in Cherry Blossom trees and likewise everything else in Macon is decked in cherry blossom PINK! When I pack my bags for Macon during CBF, I pick out all my pink clothes - too bad Mark doesn't own anything pink!


I was surprised Anderson actually let me take a pic of him in the pink train! (like I said, everything is PINK!)


a sweet close up of my little guy (one of the few I could get - this little man can move!!!)

Anderson did pretty good at posing this day - oh how I wish he had something other than this superman shirt on, but OH well!

my big boy!!!!

me & my man standing in front of a known cherry blossom farm - it's soooo beautiful!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mike and Roseann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Roseann said...

Carter is becoming a little man. He is growing so fast! Love the pictures of Anderson & you and Mark too! Cherry blossom trees are so beautiful. I'm sure it was a great time. Miss you guys! Give the boys great big hugs from us!!! Love ya!

Natalie said...

Love the new pictures. The trees are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Can't wait to see ya'll soon:) I need to remind myself to pull some books aside for you!

Rebekah Judd said...

Paul was so jealous you all were there without him!! And, I think Mark does have a pink shirt...Paul wears it on occasion ;)

Jen said...

AHHH....Spring has Sprung and it is beautiful in GA. You look great - I love the pic of you and Mark and the new one up top! Can't wait to hug and squeeze what's left of you very soon!