3.14.2009

Finally... a nite out!


Our friends Kevin & Natalie came to Hotlanta for a friend's wedding - Natalie is a friend that I bonded with over the last couple years in Va Beach -it wasn't so long ago that we realized we both worked downtown and furthermore, next door to each other. We enjoyed many a lunch-hour together, and it was always great to commiserate with another working mom. Our lives have both taken us different directions (literally!) since our many lunches together, but I will always remember Natalie as one that I knew 'could relate'!! So.... at any rate, Mark & I arranged for my parents to watch our boys and we headed for a nite out with grown-ups- a special treat! I don't know the last time we've gone out with another couple without kids in tow, so we truly enjoyed ourselves... Further, this was the 1st time we spent time with Kevin & Natalie as a couple - we had so much fun and many many giggles (Natalie, I've been snickering all day). We're just sad that we're now 600+ miles apart!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jayne said...

What a great time!! I didn't know that about the 2 of you. Ya'll have managed to squeeze in some good time with the VA friends over these last months.

dandsratz said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm so glad that ya'll had such a great time!! Nat called me from Atlanta Saturday and told me about her massage laugh on Saturday....you & Mark will have to go try that place out!! he he he!! :)

Monica M. Judd said...

What FUN! So glad you had a good time and some good laughs.

Jen said...

Yeah for a much needed night out - just sad we couldn't be the ones to treat you to it. Maybe soon!

Katy said...

how fun is taht - not only for a night out for you and mark, but to get to see natalie and kevin too!!