3.18.2009

Don't you want somebunny to love?

This one is 'for the books'.... Meet Peter & Alex - these bunnies are very loved!! Peter (with the blue jacket) is Carter's - he is affectionately known as 'bunny'. Alex, a recent addition to our family, is Anderson's though he is often on loan to Carter. Carter sleeps with both bunnies for naptime, but Alex returns 'home' to sleep with Anderson at nite. I cherish these days - for I know my boys won't always be sleeping with precious little plush bunnies.... but will probably graduate to sleeping with their footballs, or whatever!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica M. Judd said...

I love me some bunnies! And how sweet that Anderson is willing to share and that Carter is willing to return "Alex" at bedtime. Sweet boys!

Jen said...

And they probably won't want you telling their girlfriends that they used to sleep with bunnies! That's a mommy sacred memory!