5.25.2008

Indy date nite

Mark & I had a date nite on Friday - what a treat! Aunt Rebekah picked up the boys so Mark & I could head out early. We had dinner at TGIF - our food was pretty good, but the ambiance was pretty bad - I think I'm done with TGIF. We then headed to the movies - I think it's been 3+ years the last time I sat in the theater... We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie - Mark & I were big fans of the first 3 flics, so we were excited to be of the first to see the latest edition.

Here's the Judd review: wait til it comes out on DVD. We were both really disappointed. Some of it was very corny and forced. All in all, it was still entertaining, but I was personally sad that this is how the Harrison Ford Indiana Jones will be remembered..... Anyway, I rarely get the chance to provide a movie review, so thought I would take the opportunity!!!!

4 comments:

Andy and Jen said...

Thanks for the movie review, cuz we've been thinking about going to see it ourselves. But hey, a date night is great no matter what the movie, right?

Natalie said...

Bummer...I was hoping for two thumbs up.

Katy said...

Oh - I'm sad it wasn't a raving review!!! At least it was good food and a night away with Mark, right? :)

Jayne said...

I agree with you! We were enjoying it until the end. Lost me when it dove into "close encounters" moments!!