5.31.2008

Busch Gardens - for the very 1st time!

We've lived here nearly 5 years and I had never been to Busch Gardens until last weekend! Mark had been once before, but we took Anderson & Carter to their very 1st theme park. We joined the Maggiores who are 'regulars' at BG and showed us the ropes. After the Daddies rode the rollercoaster 'Griffon', Jen & I gave it a try -you should have seen us Mommies on that rollercoaster! We got in the single riders line and we got to ride in the FRONT ROW! It was awesome!!!

Anderson & Erin had a blast zipping from ride to ride. I couldn't believe how big they were waiting in lines together - -sometimes without any parents!!

Carter & Anna were super troopers, catching cat naps when possible. Anderson tried to steal a quick nap in the stroller at the very end of the day - he was tuckered out!

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Looks like you guys had a great first experience! It's no secret that the Hoare's are BG lovers. YTou guys got in a perfect day before the craziness of summer crowds take over. You'll have to do it again in the Fall for HallowScream! It's the best!!

Jen said...

We had a great time with you guys and can't wait to do it again...oh wait, we did just do it again! Think we'll take next weekend off!

Katy said...

I would have LOVED to see the Mommy picture from the Griffon - how hilarious I'm SURE you were!!

Natalie said...

What fun!!! Love the bumper car pictures:)

Andy and Jen said...

Such cute pics! I'm so impressed you guys rode that roller coaster. I don't think I could have survived it.