12.12.2007

Dinner & Cards

Friday nite we had our annual Christmas dinner with the Maggiores & Saunders. Great fun - we are so thankful for these wonderful friends. Apparently I'm the mom who doesn't wipe her son's mouth after dinner (oh well). Also, I'm the mom who doesn't feel like fighting about the red Georgia shirt & shorts that he wears day in, day out.

As you can probably tell, I was TRYING to get Christmas card picture done. UGH! So many 'almost' pictures! Anderson has recently learned the 'fake' smile. Oh brother!!

anyway, see if you can check out my slideshow:

5 comments:

Katy said...

HEY - I thought I was the mom that didn't always get the mouth wiped!! You see - we're not alone!!! That's why we all have to stick together!!! Love all the pics - welcome to world of trying HARD to get those loving family pictures! ;)

Annelise & Ethan said...

Hi,

I stumbled across your blog. We just started a blog for Annelise a couple weeks ago. You can check it out at www.arkbaby06.blogspot.com.

The slideshow of the boys is cute :) Kids never act how you want them to in the pics. It takes us forever to get a good pic of Annelise smiling.

~Beth

Jen said...

Look at you and the fancy slideshow. I think you got some great pics of the boys. It's so hard getting 2 of them to look and smile at the same time.

Natalie said...

What great pics! And what would a dinner be without a messy mouth:)

dandsratz said...

What ABSOLUTELY precious and perfect pictures!!! And what a fun night ya'll had with such great friends!!