12.17.2007

Happy Birthday Jesus!

As many friends have already blogged, we had a great time at a Birthday Party for Jesus last week, hosted by Katy. I re-arranged my work schedule to allow me to take the boys. I figured this is one bday party we just can't miss. It was a crowded house at the Schrodts! So many kids, so many moms - such a good time.



Katy reading the kids a story by the Christmas tree....


Anderson showing off his newly decorated Christmas tree ornament... (thanks Heidi!!)


Carter & Anna - can't wait to see you guys next Christmas, somehow I have a feeling we won't be able to capture a photo of you kids on the floor!!!


PLEASE NO ONE TOUCH THE CANDLES!!!!


WOW, ALMOST ALL OF THE KIDS LINED UP (I think Anderson & Erin were trying to make a statement!)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad that we had the chance to attend this event, my downtown, working-girl friend! It was so much fun to share the day with you and all of our friends!

dandsratz said...

What a great day!!! We had such a great time with ya'll!!! Oh, totally off the subject...I went to World Trade this week--LOVED IT!!! Thank you for the shopping tip!! :)

anthonyandbeth said...

wish we could have been there! i heard it was tons of fun! so glad you were able to rearrange your schedule to attend! :)

Katy said...

it was soooo fun...we were so excited that you agreed to play hooky for us!!! Great memories for the kids for sure!!! and the moms!

Andy and Jen said...

Sounds like a great idea. It's never too early to start teaching them about Jesus' birthday!