12.07.2007

Big Brother & Shots

Today Carter had his 6month well baby visit and he is totally 'well'!! Carter was in good spirits, poor little guy didn't know 5 shots & one oral vaccine were on their way! We got the A+ report card and then they brought in the shots. Anderson sat next to Carter and held his hand while he got the shots. At one point I thought I was going to have to console Anderson - he looked genuinely concerned for Carter. Carter did great- had a couple of whimpers (who wouldn't!) and we were on our way. Lord, thank you for the blessing of healthy, happy boys!!!

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

sounds like Anderson is a very loving big brother! yay Carter for doing such a great job! Can't believe he is 6 months!

Natalie said...

Poor baby...lots of shots:( At least he is happy and healthy! Praise God!

Jen said...

Yeah for an A+ Carter - you're a trooper!

Katy said...

So what was the weigh in for our delicate little fella???

dandsratz said...

So I never thought that any baby could be as cute as that precious Anderson, and Carter is TOTALLY doing it, too!! What an absolute LOVE!!! I HATE shot day....I cry with them everytime!! Heather, you truly are an awesome mom!!!

Andy and Jen said...

That is so sweet. Caleb gets shots in February and I'm dreading it already. Alex will be in school, so maybe I can borrow Anderson? :)