11.27.2009

Visit with Nana & Poppa

On our way back 'southbound', the boys and I stopped in Clemmons NC to visit with my Nana & Poppa who just recently moved there from FL. They are living with my aunt & uncle and my cousin Jacob. It was a short visit - but a great visit. My boys proved yet again to the family that they are 100% pure rough and tumble boy and very active at that! It was a wonderful visit and one that I hope to do more often.



Photo opp with Nana! Carter say cheese!


the best pic of all - Poppa, Nana & me & the boys
see what I mean....


the driveway to their home - you feel a million miles from suburbia, but in reality they are 3 minutes from suburbia
boys and sticks.... what more can I say?


Anderson enjoyed a nature walk thru the property with Uncle Scott

Anderson & Carter had a blast riding on some 'wiggle cars'!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: