11.01.2009

Cheesy Carter


So my favorite 5year old hijacked my camera for a photoshoot - I knew he was going to take one picture, but when I later got my camera- he took like 50 pictures, including the 9 pictures of his brother - apparently Carter is Anderson's favorite object to shoot. Obviously Carter was happy to oblige. Can't you just hear the "cheese". I have to admit I was happy to find all these cute Carter pics on my camera. Other favorite items Anderson took several shots of: the ghost taped on our window (we were ghosted), his blue light saber (or "saver"as Anderson calls it) and me in my pajamas on the computer (totally unaware).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katy said...

love the "cheese" pictures! :)

Jen said...

Very cute - you have to keep some of those, and I personally would like to see the one of you in your jammies!