10.18.2009

Punkins among Pumpkins

the men carrying our precious pumpkins

I want to send this picture to Sprite

picking out some gourds

I like this one!



the Judds -fall 2009

my cutest punkin ever

handsome punkin!

find my favorite punkin

my big 5year old punkin

We headed to a pumpkin patch- Burt's- in the North Georgia mountains with our good friends, the O'Neills last weekend. It was a neat experience - a bit different to what we experienced in VA -less fall festival, more pumpkins. The weather could not have been more perfect. We started our day together at Cracker Barrell and had a blast enjoying the perfect fall weather with our friends. I got a lot of great Anderson pics, not as many of my non-stop Carter. I think this is going to be an annual tradition!









1 comments:

Katy said...

those pumpkins are ENORMOUS!!! i've never seen so many! and i LOVE your new family picture - with the gorgeous fall backdrop behind you! looks great!