10.09.2009

Alvin Judd

No, no we are not expecting another boy! ; )

One thing I missed while we lived in VA was all of the chipmunks that scamper 'round GA. While at school at UGA, during my walk from my sorority house to the bus stop, you literally had to dodge chipmunks that were running to and fro from the ivy. I loved it!!! Much much cuter than squirrells and a bit less common, I am just always excited to see the little guys. Until just a few moments ago - - I was going in my garage to throw away some trash and who confronted me in my garage - but little Alvin Judd. Let's just say I was not excited to see this little chipmunk. Whew, it scared me probably b/c I wasn't exactly sure at first blush that he was a chipmunk - but as soon as he ran out I confirmed his 'chipmunkness' and was filled with gladness that he headed into the grass. So now my love for chipmunks is slightly less than it was a couple of hours ago ...

My apologies that I likely just bored you with my chipmunk tale, but I thought I might look back at this posting with a smile, so please indulge me!!!! ;)

1 comments:

Katy said...

i would have DEFINITELY freaked out! Although the name "Alvin Judd" has a certain ring to it....