7.10.2009

Juddz Dig Chikn

So everyone knows about the annual 'Cow Appreciation Day' at CFA, so I pressured Mark into dressing up like a cow to get our free dinner. He resisted and resisted and tried to get out of it, so I just said - that's fine, I guess you can have a bowl of cereal, because me & the boys are having CFA! Fortunately, I was able to twist his arm. I mean, we truly did 'cow-lite', here you can't see our spots or our tails and we didn't wear our snouts. Oh, the things we do for free food!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

MOOOO....it tastes even better free, didn't it?

Katy said...

i'm glad mark ended up NOT being the party pooper after all then!!! wasn't it yummy?!?!

Mike and Roseann said...

We missed it again this year..maybe next year we will make it! I'm sure it was yummy!