7.10.2009

Anderson & Carter July 2009

Today I did something I don't do very often - I took the boys to have their pictures taken. The last time I had pictures taken of the boys was April 2008 - I did a large portrait of the boys together at that time and got many individuals of Carter - but he was still such a babe! Sure, I have a gazillion 'snapshots' since and some that I consider very frameworthy, but none that were by a professional. I took the boys to a local Portrait Innovations just to satisfy my recent desire to get a couple pics of the boys before Anderson heads back to school next month. Even though it was quite an ordeal and a good reminder of why I don't do this very often, I was pleased with the end products. The pics I ordered also have muted black vignettes on them as well, but you get the idea from the images below.


Carter Christopher - 2 years old


Anderson Scott- 4 1/2 years old


Brothers, best friends
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Such handsome boys!!! I love the pics.

Rebekah Judd said...

Great pics!!!

Monica M. Judd said...

Oh Heather, they're great! What cuties they are with such sweet smiles.

Jen said...

The picture of Anderson makes me sad because it looks like he's grown 4 inches since we saw him. Such a little man. Great pic of them together, huge smiles!

The Smiths said...

Great pictures of your handsome boys!

Katy said...

very cute - so glad you got some good ones! :)

The Petersons said...

LOVE the pics! They are too precious.

Brent and Kim said...

They have gotten so big. Love the one of them together :)

Leigh Fant said...

The pics are just adorable! LOVE THEM!

Mike and Roseann said...

Love the photos...Carter looks like a little man - he has grown so much! They are adorable - love them!! xxxooo

anthonyandbeth said...

GREAT pix! your boys are adorable Heather! and they are looking SO grown up!!! :)

dandsratz said...

Oh good grief!!! Heather these are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)Don't these just melt your heart!