2.05.2009

BullDawg Country!

Last weekend we headed to Athens to spend some time with my brother and his wife Bree. Ahtens is the home of UGA -me & Mark's alma mater (who didn't know that already ; ) All over Athens they have painted bulldawgs which are 'themed'. It's neat to see - they didn't have them when I was in school....

While there we hooked up with one of my best friends from college who lives close to Athens. I'm ashamed to say I hadn't seen her since college (yikes, 10+ years ago). She has two young kids about the same age as my boys - so we picked right up where we left off, but in a different 'stage' of life. It was so great to reconnect and her son Banks & Anderson hit it off perfectly.
Carter riding a decorated bulldawg

Anderson and his new buddy, Banks

Banks and Anderson getting tackled by Carter - what's wrong with this picture??

Banks has 2 UGA football uniforms - so he & Anderson donned them and played football - they had an absolute blast together! Here is me & Ashley- with big shadows across our face!
Bree made fondue for us on Saturday nite- it was DELICIOUS! We had a great time just hangin' with Ryan & Bree - we haven't been able to spend much time with them since we moved to VA outside of holidays, so it was great to get some quality time with them...


Carter was worn out after our trip!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the last picture of Carter completely exhausted - oh how I feel like that somedays! So glad you got to go to Athens and have fun with friends and family. I think a Bulldawg jersey is in Anderson's future. I know Carter loved playing with the "big" boys!

Katy said...

how fun! i love the bulldogs everywhere - i suppose it's like the mermaids here, right?