9.06.2008

Challenge Accepted!!!

I graduated from my YMCA 6 week challenge today - the team leader did my 'after' measurements to see what I've accomplished in 6 weeks - - she was so proud of me - in 6 weeks of hard work - of both eating well and working out - - I have lost 12 inches! That's all around - hips, waist, bust (oh no!), thighs (oh yes!), calves, arms, etc! I could tell from my clothes that I had lost inches, but had no clue how many. Needless to say, I'm really happy with the progress I've made and at this point am considering it good 'momentum'. I'm re-enrolling in the program at the Y as I have to have the accountability. Zumba, anyone?

2 comments:

Andy and Jen said...

Congratulations! I know you must feel great!

Katy said...

Good for you! yeah, the bust line decrease is sort of depressing, isn't it?