9.21.2008

Anderson sound bites

I wanted to post a few 'memorable' things Anderson said during our vacation - I'm sure there were many more, but these are the ones that stick out in my mind ...

*"Daddy, do you want to eat some hot dogs & watch sports?"

*as we were playing putt-putt and we were starting a new hole, Anderson came up to me and said "Mommy, you probably won't be very good at this hole - it's really hard"

*as we landed in the airplane from ORF to JAX, Anderson said upon landing "That's what I'm talking about!!!!"

This little guy just cracks me up! I love him soooo!

3 comments:

Katy said...

So funny. There have been several times when I've had Anderson over here, and he's been talking about when you've been out of town. I'll ask him what he & Carter are going to do with Mark and he'll reply the same way - "you know, eat hot dogs...just like always!" Love these little boys & their daddies!

Jen said...

He doesn't have much confidence in you being able to do difficult things does he? You'll just have to prove him otherwise.

Mandy said...

So funny! Jake says "That's what I'm talking about!" all the time! It never fails to crack me up:)