1.29.2008

SuperDaddy

Ok, so I came down with a nasty stomach bug last nite - came on fast & furious, but I'm on the mend now (thank the Lord!!!) I have to tell you that Mark Judd is SuperDaddy and he just steps up like he needs to when I'm down and out. I was quarantined to our bedroom and Mark just does everything for the boys. He allows me to rest and I don't have to worry one bit about the boys - I know they are being taken care of. Anderson has also 'stepped it up' - he has been extra specially sweet knowing that mommy doesn't feel well.
this is an 'old' picture, but I thought appropriate for this blog

6 comments:

dandsratz said...

Heather, you are SOO blessed with three perfect men!!!! GOOOO Mark!!!! :) I hope you are feeling much better--I'm so sorry that you weren't feeling well!!! Better get well to be there with me on Thursday--we have lots to talk about! :)

Katy said...

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend now. Way to go Mark - stepping up to the plate!!! Isn't it a blessing to be married to someone that you are completely confident in just taking care of things!!!

Jen said...

What a daddy! Glad you are feeling better - everyone I talk to knows someone who's getting hit with it fast and furious. Yikes!

Jamie said...

Great job Mark! Isn't it so nice to know that our men can take care of us when we really need them to. Hope you are feeling back to your old self soon!!

Natalie said...

I did not know you were under the weather...so sorry:( Glad Mark could help you out!

The Petersons said...

Nice job Mark - you are awesome! Heather, I certainly hope you are feeling better and everyone stayed well.