1.28.2008

"Crawling", Trample peas, Blocks, ETC

OK, so we'll call this blog a bit of a potpourri. I need to do a better job about blogging, but since we're trying to get our home ready to put on the market, I feel uber-guilty blogging when I could be scrubbing some baseboard or something!!!


Today (Monday) we had a playdate with the Schrodts, and as usual Katy and her clan were very hospitable (sp?). Anderson always has a blast with Jacob & Josiah, and Carter & Callie are really starting to socialize with each other. I forgot my camera, but while we were there, Carter did some of his first official "crawling". I say crawling very loosely, because he was kind of slithering like a snake, but I took the liberty of calling it crawling like any proud mommy would!!! Another milestone! I'll keep you apprised of his crawling endeavors! Anderson never really crawled - he did more of the 'commando' move, but he started walking early (10mo) - it will be interesting to see Carter's path.....

As Anderson & I were getting ready for his afternoon nap today, we were picking out books to read, and he said he wanted to read the one with bunnies and the trample peas.... HUH??? I had noooo idea what he was referring to, but after going thru all of our 'bunny books', we came across the 'Runaway Bunny' which has the bunnies on the TRAPEZE!!! Aha moment!! Anyway, one of those cute sayings I always say to myself, "I've got to write that down". So here it is - I'm writing, um typing it down!!!

Here are some recent photos of the boys being boys....

Everytime we have to strip Carter down for bath, diaper change, etc - Anderson likes to get 'naked' too. Here they are in one of their 1st wrestling matches!! First of many, I'm sure!
Anderson & Daddy just built this super tall tower!!!
Anderson just completed the 'giant' floor puzzle. (Can you believe he is STILL wearing that GA shirt!!!!)
That's enough for now... til later!!

6 comments:

The Petersons said...

Busy bees! I love the pic of Carter and Anderson wrestling. They are going to have some good times together. Good luck with selling the house.

Katy said...

First of MANY wrestling matches is right!!! I'll post pics from yesterday on my blog and then you can steal the "1st crawl" pictures of Carter. It was SO fun!

Jen said...

Okay - so it's either the Georgia shirt or no shirt at all. Your little Judds like their "bare tummy time." I can't believe Carter is mobile now - watch out world, or at least Anderson. That tower won't be up for long with Carter on his way! Fun pics!

anthonyandbeth said...

the boys are growing up so much and adorable as always! love the wrestling shot...that's our boys FAVORITE time of day! jackson says "wrestle time daddy??? wrestle time daddy??" until he gets what he's looking for! ;)

Jamie said...

I believe we were there for that naked wrestling moment! I know Ryan loves to wrestle too, but Emily doesn't seem to enjoy it too much! Guess it's more of a boy thing!!! Gotta love all those Georgia shirts, what will he do when they are too small?

Natalie said...

Ok, so first, you said "uber" and that cracks me up. Second, the boys are SOOO big and I absolutely LOVE Carter's smile. Third, the "trample peas" is too cute. Kids are just so funny.