7.23.2007

Weekend fun

The weather was beautiful this past weekend and we took advantage of it! We joined the Maggiores at the beach Saturday a.m. for their likely last visit to the beach pre-baby Anna! It was Carter's 1st trip to the beach and he did great, sleeping most of the time in his shaded car seat! Anderson & Erin displayed terrific toddler teamwork building sandcastles together!!

After taking naps in the afternoon, we rushed to see Mark's double header softball games. A bunch of us enjoyed some KFC after the games along with some yummy sides! I think Anderson enjoys Mark's softball games more than Mark does - its always a good time with all his buds!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness. This is so precious. The judd's into the cyber world. Great way to document life and communicate with the rest of us. Beautiful family. You make me proud. Nana

Katy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! Now that you've got your site, you'll quickly get hooked! It's a great way for everyone to stay in touch with the little, daily moments of life! Now you just have to start leaving comments for me on my site! :) Welcome!

anthonyandbeth said...

Heather! I'm so proud of you! I LOVE you blog! I'm so glad you decided to join us in this!!! You are going to find such fun in it! It is really a great way for family and friends to feel connected to the every day stuff! I'm so excited! I'll be checking often and leaving loads of comments! love you guys! Beth
ps. We miss those ball games too...the boys always had such a good time playing with their friends! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks good Heather! Looking forward to reading about all the fun things that Judd's are up to. I guess that I will be next!! Jamie

dandsratz said...

Heather--I'm so glad you are going to blog with us!! It really is SO much fun reading about everyone's memories and hearts! I think we all agree that its made us even closer friends because where we can't always sit down & have a "heart to heart" w/ all of the munchkins at our feet...we can read so much about each other!! And its so fun through the encouraging and positive comments! And you know full well that I can't wait to see lots of pictures of those handsome little men of yours--Anderson....you are the MOST adorable little boy, and Carter--you are already catching up to him!! We love you all! Jamie & Jen--ya'll are next!!! :)

Jessica said...

Heather, We had such a blast last Saturday with you guys. Thanks for bringing the chicken. We are so blessed to have such great friends!