7.26.2007

Nostalgic t-shirt

Mark mowed the lawn tonite and therefore donned some 'work' attire - some beat-up shorts & my first sorority t-shirt from college. When I saw my sorority t-shirt, memories flooded my mind! The t-shirt was from an evening on a Riverboat at Stone Mountain circa 1995.... I did the math and realized, oh my goodness, that was 12 YEARS AGO!!! Wow, nothing like an old t-shirt to make me feel OLD!! Wow, how my life has changed since 1995 and all in the most amazing ways! The Lord provided me the most amazing man and we now have 2 precious boys! I wonder if I could have imagined this life back then in 1995 as a freshman at UGA...

3 comments:

Katy said...

Isn't it funny how life changes?? Amazing. And by the way, does Mark often change into your clothes when coming home from work???

Jamie said...

I have to admit that I was thinking the same thing Katy was. As picky as Mark is about his clothes I am surprised that he would be caught dead in your shirt!! Hilarious!!

anthonyandbeth said...

Mark is hilarious! I love how he is standing, posing for the picture! ...and SO hilarious that it's your shirt! :) It is fun to reminisce and realize how much God has changed our lives for the better and how we never could have seen all He would do in our lives! But, you're not old girl! If you are then that means I am so I just won't have that kind of talk! :) I just LOVE that you are blogging! It's so fun checking to see what you guys are up to! :)