2.14.2010

The obligatory snow post!


the snow covered playset

our snowy home

The snow came fast and furious on Friday afternoon - quickly accumulating and covering everything. It was neat to watch and see how right or wrong our local meterologists were going to be. I'm so glad that Mark enjoys the 'snow activities' with my boys, because I prefer to watch them from the warmth of my home - providing assistance with getting bundled up, drying mittens and pants, making the hot chocolate and providing carrots for snowman building. Part of me feels a bit guilty when I stay inside, but I am just plain miserable when I am freezing - and since we live in GA I don't have proper 'snowgear', so I get wet and therefore cold..... Sigh, I won't win the 'Mother of Year' award in the Best SnowMommy Contest this year.

3 comments:

Katy said...

wasn't it so weird seeing your house covered in snow? i'm glad the boys had fun - we sure did too! :)

Jen said...

It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine 37.5 mg efectos secundarios - phentermine online order reviews