10.03.2007

Waiting for sheets...

Do you ever go to bed at nite only to realize that your sheets are in the wash??? Well I had put Anderson's sheets in the wash and forgot to transfer them to the dryer (oops), so we had to put them in the dryer. (yes, we have more sheets, but I so like the red gingham ones best!). Well Mark & Anderson didn't want to wait for new sheets - notice they are lying right on the mattress! I love how Mark is holding onto Anderson. One tuckered out little boy. A couple moments after this pic I put the fresh warm sheets on his bed. I love climbing in the bed to fresh sheets!!!

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

they look so cute together! i have done that with the wash too many times to count and you're right about clean sheets...absolutely the best! :)

Katy said...

It looks like TWO tuckered out little boys! Very cute! And I noticed no paci - is it gone forever now???

Jamie said...

What a cute picture! I will admit that I have made that mistake many times myself. It is so nice to climb into bed smelling those fresh clean sheets.

Jen said...

They are so cute together - those 2 must have had a hard day to not even care about sheets!

Ward Blog said...

soooo cute..............it was great to see you this afternoon....

dandsratz said...

Heather, this is SOOO cute!! I do it all the time--and HATE it when its 10 PM and I'm putting the 1/2 dried sheets on my bed b/c I forgot to dry them, too! :) (I'm just like you...I'll wait just for the ones that I like the best!!) Look at how they are holding hands--SOOOO sweet!!!